I have been recording my talk for the upcoming WordSesh
conference for past 3 days and I am already late for the submission, sorry @rzen.
Couple of quick observation while recording the presentation
- Massive respect to tutors and demo creators!
- It’s so exhausting!
- Always think about learners, content will follow.
I also realized that recording this kind of talk, focussed on your product gives you an amazing insight which you might have missed otherwise, like:
- Using your own product from the perspective of a user.
- Bugs, lots of them!
- Finding UX flaws! - this may be one of the big wins.
- Realizing which use cases your product is ideal for.
So, the moral of this short story is - go record a demo video of your product by being in the shoes of your user, your backlog will fill up quickly!